Breast augmentation is a highly personal choice, and people often offer mixed reactions to their decision, regardless of the reason. Here are the top 5 reasons women decide on Chicago breast augmentation services.
1) Build confidence and self-esteem: While outer looks are not nearly as important as what is on the inside, every woman wants to feel beautiful both inside and out. Small breasts can wreak havoc on confidence and self-esteem. Women may not feel ‘good enough’ or may think they are not sexy enough.
2) Get your pre-baby body back: While having children can be one of the most important times in a woman’s life, pregnancy can wreak havoc on the body. Weight gain, breastfeeding and weight loss after pregnancy can cause breasts to sag and deplete.
3) Stop the stares and jokes: People of all ages can be cruel – sad but true. Women may feel like they’re being stared at or the subject of jokes behind their back. This can further deplete confidence and self-esteem.
4) Better fitting clothes: While there are a variety of padded bras that can add size and shape, finding good fitting clothes can be a problem. Without the aid of a padded bra, sexy clothes are out of the question and clothes end up being loose fitting and dull. Many women may become adverse to the very idea of shopping for clothes.
5) Improve your overall look after weight loss: A large amount of weight loss (50+ pounds) can cause breasts to sag and deplete. Breasts have no muscle, they are strictly fatty tissue. While a body can look great and toned, a chest can look like a prepubescent boy’s chest. An augmentation can make a woman’s body look more balanced, not to mention sexy.
No matter what the reason is for a Chicago breast augmentation, it really all comes down to increasing a woman’s confidence and self-esteem. When you know you look good on the outside, you’ll feel great on the inside. You can walk down the street with your head held high and keep that smile on your face!
If you are considering breast augmentation for any of the above reasons, or a reason that is personal to you, consider all of your options before deciding on a specific clinic. Choose a doctor that specializes in this type of surgery, and ask about payment options, as this is not normally covered under medical insurance.
Dr. Michael Horn and his Chicago breast augmentation clinic specializes in making women feel great about themselves. Call or visit today for more information on how he can help you.