Platelets are an essential blood component and help in the healing process of soft tissue injuries. This safe and effective treatment often uses the patient’s own blood to create a plasma rich environment that helps to jumpstart the healing process and ensure the best results are achieved. With this information, individuals will learn some of the benefits of this treatment so they will be able to decide for themselves whether or not they should seek Platelet Therapy.
What Are the Benefits?
Platelet Therapy can be used to treat conditions such as arthritis, fractures, tendinitis, neck and back pain, and common sports injuries. Because the patient’s own blood is used, the treatment is completely safe and effective. The following are some of the biggest benefits individuals can expect to experience.
- This treatment can be used to speed up the healing time for those who have suffered a serious injury. Tissue repair can happen more rapidly in a platelet-rich environment. Individuals will find they are in much less pain after this treatment.
- This therapy can also benefit individuals who are suffering from a chronic injury or condition that is not healing properly. When pain medications and other means of treatment are not helping, many doctors rely on platelets to help their patient in the healing process.
- There are many sports-related injuries that can occur and cause a person to remain inactive for long periods of time. With help from platelets, individuals can overcome their painful injuries and get back to life as they once knew.
- Those who need to undergo dental operations may find their dentist recommends platelet treatments. These treatments help the wounds from surgery to heal much faster and more effectively so the healing process is greatly improved.
- Some clinics have found patients who are losing their hair can be treated with platelet treatments to help encourage hair growth. These treatments may also be administered after cosmetic surgical procedures are carried out.
Learn More Today
If you are interested in this type of therapy, visit Fontainemd.com to learn more. They can provide you with answers to your questions and will be happy to schedule a consultation appointment. You can also visit them on Twitter for more information.