VNA (Visiting Nurses Association) has been providing care to patients in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes. The expert care is provided by trained and certified staff. If you or your loved one is recovering from illness or injury, then skilled medical care becomes necessary. Home Health Care in Hollister, CA can enable you to get better and become as self-sufficient as possible.
Benefits of Home Health Care
Our specialty trained staff, registered nurses and therapist work as a team to provide comprehensive care to patients needing assistance to live a healthy life in the comfort of their homes. Each year millions of families experience the supportive care of VNA. The many benefits offered by home care include:
- Opportunity and access to continuous health care
- At home support of family and friends on an ongoing basis
- Reduces the financial burden of hospitalization and long term nursing home care significantly
- Preserves the dignity of the individual patient as they are treated in the privacy of their homes
- Enables the patient to participate in personal health care planning.
VNA works with families, physicians and other health care providers to create a customized care plan for the patient. One of the important things that need to be kept in mind is that each patient is different and the home health care program has to be designed keeping in mind the specific needs of the patient.
The patients get the best medical care they need in the comfort and privacy of their homes. The services are provided with the goal to promote the highest degree of comfort, independence and recovery.
The home health care services that are provided include:
- Skilled nursing services and palliative care
- Centralized referral intake
- Dietary and Nutritional Counselling
- Rehabilitation services and Cardiac program
- Enterostomal and Wound care program
- Medical social workers
Most seniors prefer home care as they feel comfortable in their own homes. When you hire in-home caregivers, you make staying at home a practical option. A wide range of health services are offered and these are more convenient and less expensive and just as effective as the care you get in a hospital or a skilled nursing facility.